Sunday 21 October 2012

A New Start

Okay, long ago this blog was created to post chapters of my first novel, Stories That Can't Be Read (then known as The Curse Of Newhaven), which is the first in my Circle series. Well, it's been so long since I last posted that the book has now been published on Amazon (.com, .co.uk, .fr, .es, .it) for download to Kindle, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Mac, and PC. It's a pretty good yarn, if you ask me, and the first in a series. Also, it's really cheap. I'm hinting that you should buy it, you'll be surprised to hear.

Anyway, as I'm not posting chapters from it anymore, this blog will now be for anything related to that series that I think is worth bothering you with, which means it'll probably be home to some short stories, character stuff, explanations of who inspired what, that kind of thing. I've started writing short stories leading up to a novel about another pair of characters set in the same reality as The Circle series but in the present day. That series is called The Last Girls, but anything I post to do with that will go on my main blog.

So there you go. A new start, and it should last longer than the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment